Friday 29 September 2017

Finally sculpting again


For a while I've been thinking about picking up sculpting again, but had never managed to find the best clay to work with. However, the other day on Instagram I saw Chet Zar busy sculpting in clay, and I noticed that he said it was called Chavant NSP Medium. A quick browse on Chavant's website led me to a place just around the corner from where I work in Cape Town called, Masque. There I managed to get a hold of some grey, medium density Chavant NSP for R250/900g.

---------------------------------------------------

Helpful Links:


---------------------------------------------------


Below are some experiments from the past week of playing with the clay.


Ben Winfield Ben Winfield

Ben WinfieldBen Winfield


Ben Winfield
Little hand sketches.

Ben Winfield
Keeping the clay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment